Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When Friends are Foes

I have to admit, I'm starting to get a little worried about whether someone can fill Governor Palin's head full of so many facts that she'll do OK in the debate. There seems to be enough space inside there, that there's plenty of room for facts. These are just a few of the things I've witnessed when I have drifted past the TV in the past few days...She doesn't think it matters what causes global warming, she can't name a publication that she reads, and she can't name a Supreme Court decision that she disagrees with (can she name any)?

Anyway, enough of my political rantings and on to When Friends are Foes. The Friends of the Earth web site, is www.foe.org. It's really a great site for people concerned about the environment.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget