Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President-elect Barack Obama

Sounds great, doesn't it?

I (and lots of other folks) took a vacation day November 4th to travel to another state to help "get out the vote," for Obama. It was great to be in Derry, New Hampshire going door-to-door with Obama literature on a beautiful autumn day. To see the huge turnout of volunteers and voters was almost overwhelming. And we won.

Today, I'll just savor the victory. Tomorrow, I'll give some serious thought to what I can do to help President Obama in his first term, and what I can do to make the United States and even better country. This is a time of miracles. Let's help make them happen.

2 comments:

HektikLyfe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HektikLyfe said...

First Jehovah's witnesses, then Mormans, now Muslims going door to door? Uh-oh. ;)

Search YouTube