Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good riddance, Wacko

I woke up this morning to the news that this year was John "Wacko" Hurley's last St. Patrick's Day Parade in Boston. At first, I was too busy contemplating odd nicknames like "Wacko," and "Milton Born With A Tooth." I wondered how people get their nicknames (Miton's is obvious), and whether Tipper Gore and Tip O'Neill had more things in common than the Democratic Party affiliation. I wondered how my friend's mother got the nickname "Bird." My mind games and the fun ended, however, when I remembered how Wacko, John Hurley really is. He worked to ban LGBT groups and Veteran For Peace, from marching the Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade. For more information, click on the title link.

For now, good riddance, Wacko, or should your nickname be, "Bigot," instead?

No comments:

Search YouTube