Friday, September 19, 2008

Alaska State Agriculture Director Loved Cows



Wow, I loved cows and I want to earn $95,000 per year. Too bad I'm not an old friend of Governor Sarah Palin. According to an article in the New York Times, She appointed her friend, Franci Havemeister, as director of the State Division of Agriculture. The former real estate agent said that that her childhood love of cows qualified her for the position. The article cites many other instances in which Palin apparently rewards her friends and punishes her "enemies." More...

2 comments:

KeegsMom said...

I found it hard to believe this was true, but alas...

Love your blog (found you on the Google forum, "where are all the good blogs" posting) and while you've picked a very crowded field (political info), i like your quick hits and thoughtful posts.

good luck, I'll be back!

The Brain Twinkey said...

Hi - I also found your blog from the forum question that I posted. I am a firm believer in the short to the point posts. When I get to a blog and the posts are long I move on. I'll be back, too.

http://braintwinkey.blogspot.com