Saturday, September 13, 2008

Truth or Consequences


After watching Sarah Palin's interviews, I thought of the old TV show, "Truth or Consequences." She can't tell the truth and, if the McCain/Palin ticket is elected, the American people will pay the consequences. First, Palin was almost incapable of answering some of the questions during the ABC interviews. Although her beauty contest background may make her capable of looking comfortable when she doesn't know what she's doing, when it comes to her answers to the tough questions, SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING. OK, She didn't know what the Bush Doctrine is, and she has NO foreign policy background. How can any American think she's ready to be vice-president or president?

The questions about gun control made me laugh. I'm still wondering when anyone used a semi-automatic assault rifle responsibly, or hunted with one. Maybe that's something they do in Alaska.

When I see her, or see the attack ads that distort Obama's positions, I just make another donation to the Obama/Biden campaign, or make more phone calls to undecided voters. I hope a lot of other people do the same.

No comments: